Dear readers, authors and reviewers for AMC and ADAM!
Nominations are now being called for the Petra Šparl Award for 2022.
This award will recognise the best paper published by a woman mathematician in AMC or ADAM in the calendar years 2017 to 2021 (inclusive), who was at most 40 years old at the time of the paper's first submission.
Please consider nominating one of your co-authors, colleagues or students!
Each nomination should specify the following:
- the name, birth-date and affiliation of the candidate;
- the title and other details of the paper for which the award is recommended;
- reasons why the candidate's contribution to the paper is worthy of the award, in at most 500 words; and
- names and email addresses of one or two referees who could be consulted with regard to the quality of the paper.
Nominations should be submitted by 31 October 2021, by email to any one of the three members of the Award Committee (below):
- Marston Conder, email@example.com
- Asia Ivić Weiss, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aleksander Malnič, email@example.com
Many thanks!Read more about Call for nominations for the Petra Šparl Award for 2022